Monday, March 12, 2012

To the man who occupies many of my thoughts and dreams

To the man I will probably be hopelessly in love with for the rest of my life,

I heard you were thinking about going back to your ex, you know the one who dumped you FOR A GIRL...you're an idiot. As your friend I will stand by you, even though you are dumb. She's just upset that her and her girlfriend broke up and she is using you as a rebound. She doesn't love you, I'm sorry...but she doesn't. You're going to get hurt, I don't want you to get hurt. BUT, I will keep my opinions to myself when you finally decide that you want to talk to me about it. Our situation is complicated, I can't express some opinions to you because you think that I am jealous. It's not that, I just know that tramp is going to hurt you...yeah, I said it; that TRAMP. I was here to pick up all the pieces of your broken heart the first two times so of course I will be here to do it all again. I wish I understood why you insist on being with girls who treat you like trash, especially when I'm right here and I have always done right by you. Why can't you see that we could possibly belong together?! WHYYYYY?! You deserve to be punched in the mouth, seriously...right in your mouth. But on the up side, I get to see you soon....it's been WAY too long since I've seen you last. Maybe this time will be magical, you know like prince falling in love with the fairy princess shit. It probably won't be like that though. I care about you so freaking much, like I just want to lock you in my closet and never let you out. Keep you all to myself, forever. OMG, that is so creepy, like teenage stalker girl creepy. You make me crazy, like legit crazy. I can't wait to kiss your face when I see you again, I'm gonna kiss your face and then kiss you all over. ;) I have got to stop hooking up with you, but I'm a grown woman and I have needs that only you can fulfill properly. I guess what I am trying to say is that I love you but I can't be in your life like this forever, it's damn near killing me.

Love,
Me


No comments:

Post a Comment